CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm baaaack!

Sort of. Is it okay that I'm coming back with bad feelings toward my creative side right now? I had a bit of a "craftastrophe" over the break. I tried making a quillow. Epic Fail! It's bad. I put it into the pillow pocket...sort of. It doesn't quite fit. But I have not allowed it out of there, even to show the Hubby the epic failure. That bad. Yup. Oh well. The kids have enjoyed their aprons and the crayon rolls I made them for Christmas. Bubs has her new table set up in her room with her dollhouse on it. I also made a rice hot/cold bag for Hubby for Christmas. He hasn't used it yet...he doesn't like to admit he might need it! Oh well. Over all, it was a fairly successful holiday. (I'm not going to say that Christmas was a success...that was a horrible day! Yikes!) Hopefully everyone enjoyed their holidays as well! Let me know if you think I should post a picture of my craftastrophe and/or give me ideas for what to do with it, cuz it's cute fabric, and it's being wasted at the moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment