CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 1, 2012

Organized Desktop!

I've been working on getting organized for the summer. I'm not a very organized person naturally, as much as I like to think that I am! But I'm really trying to be better this summer. We'll be working on starting a schedule (starting Monday...today's the first day out and everyone's just PLAYING!), including chores and some exercise time for this chubby mama. But I decided to start with my computer so that my computer time could be more productive. I HATE having to search all over to figure out where I saved something, so I'm trying to make sure things are where they're supposed to be and that I can find things on my desktop. To achieve this, I made my own desktop organizer with a calendar. I've been getting the free desktops every month from www.leelou-blogs.com and LOVE that they have a calendar on them. It makes it so much easier for me to figure out what day it is, since those run together sometimes. So I made one that had places for my categories that I use on my desktop. It's sized at 1366 x 733 to fit my screen, but I figured I'd share in case anyone could use it. It's just a jpg, so you can save it as a picture and then right-click and choose "set as desktop background."  I love using it. The fonts came from www.kevinandamanda.com, but I can't remember where the background came from! If you know where it's from, PLEASE let me know! I want to thank them for an awesome background and see if they have other colors! ;) The small papers behind the categories are from Digiscrap Addicts, as are the embellishments and month name. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment