CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Missing Camera!

Okay, I'm a little bummed. I might have to whip out my handy-dandy cell phone (a.k.a. crappy!) camera to take a picture of the nursing cover I made before I give it away as a gift tonight. Oh, well.

I figured this blog needed a picture on it, so here's an older project that my mom and I whipped up. The hubby was out of town on a business trip about this time last year and I decided to revamp the bedroom. So we made this lovely upholstered headboard for it. (BTW, if you're in the northern Utah area, there are a few Home Fabric stores that you ought to check out. Jo-Ann Fabrics wanted $14.99+ a yard for plain black fabric! I got it at Home Fabrics for $3.99 a yard! Wow!) And now that I'm looking at the picture, I'm wishing I had cleaned the lens of my camera before I took the picture. Oh, well. Life goes on! Without further ado...voila!

0 comments:

Post a Comment