CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yeah, I'm not great at this!

Sorry for the hiatus from here.  With only 4 followers, I'm betting not many people noticed. (But I love my 4 followers!  Thanks for sticking with me!) I know I've taken super long breaks before and I'm sorry about that.  The last big break was actually a break for morning sickness!  I'm due in March with Baby #4, so we've been dealing with that, not to mention that the Hubs has been away. (We'll say he's been gone for 7 months already, will be home for the baby to come and then gone again and leave it at that.  Draw your own conclusions! He will be coming back in a little while though and we're getting excited!) So for a long time it was me, Bubs, Chubs and Baldy all by ourselves.  We finally got a room finished in the basement that my sister moved into, so things are a bit better.  In fact, she was a sweetheart and let me take a nap while Baldy took a nap and Bubs was at school.  It helped that she only had Chubs to help out, but since he's potty training (which takes pretty much forever with boys, I've decided!) he's not the easiest.

Anyway, I just wanted to explain what's been going on here and let you all know that hopefully I'll be back a little more often, at least in the next 7 weeks! I'm currently pre-washing fabrics to make a cute sports quilt for the baby. Hopefully I'll get it done quickly!  I just found a quilting shop that can do the machine quilting for me, I just have to get all of the other stuff done first!  I'm going to cross my fingers this goes well, since I've never done a real quilt.  I am a "put two pieces of fabric together with a piece of batting in between and tie" kinda gal. I just couldn't pass up this pattern though.  Also, I got a Silhouette for Christmass, so I'll show you some of the things I'm working on with that.  You'll probably see some Subway Art, since I haven't jumped on that bandwagon yet. (I'm always about a step behind the trends.  Hopefully you all understand!) I'll probably try putting my blog on a few linky parties too, so hopefully you'll see me around more!  Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment