CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finished the capes!

Well, I've been working on an apron for my grandmother for Christmas. First of all, I've never made an apron before. Ever. Secondly, I made up the pattern instead of buying one. Thirdly, it's reversible! Yikes! But, except for the ties (since I ran out of fabric...gotta run to the store today!) it's all done. I'll share a picture now, even though it's not done. Maybe when it's done, I'll model it for you! :)

I also finally got around to making the other cape for my kids' Halloween costumes. I really needed to get it done since my mom's supposed to be coming to pick up her sewing machine tonight. (Mine died so I'm at the mercy of my mom's sewing schedule to get my projects done. Yay for my birthday being close though! I've asked for a replacement sewing machine.) I think it turned out pretty well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment