CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Success

Well, the last post was Fail, so I figured I'd start out on a more positive note this time. I had a rough couple of weeks there, but I finally got the car cleaned out. I did use the clear shoebox with snacks, tissue paper, gas mileage tracking stuff, and other miscellaneous items in the front seat area. I also kept a baby shower gift bag in the van, since that's what I'm most likely to need a last-minute gift for. I used another clear shoebox in the back to keep swim diapers, regular diapers, diaper wipes and sunscreen in, since I very often forget those. Also, my husband's amazing and he cleaned the laundry and bathroom for me this week! Just thought I'd throw that out there. Yay for husbands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment