CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FAIL!!!

Okay, so I shouldn't be so hard on myself. Last week sucked. It just did. But, I didn't get my car cleaned. I was hoping I would this morning, since my sister-in-law, niece and nephew were coming to town and I was supposed to pick them up, thus needing a very clean van, but then I got a call saying that my niece had thrown up and my mother-in-law was just going to do it herself to protect my kids from the germs. And I appreciate it. But it kept me from feeling like it needed to be done again. So we'll keep working on it this week and I'm sure it'll be done by Friday. I also didn't sell anything at the boutique on Saturday, so if anyone's interested in some nursing covers, crocheted baby booties or hats (for boys or girls) let me know and we can work something out! I'd love to get them out of my house at this point. Just a reminder of the big FAIL! (Like I said, last week sucked. I'm moving past it, thank you for indulging me in my self-pity!) Anyway, this week is going better, so hopefully I can get out of my funk and move on to funner things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment