CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Week 5 Reveal!

Here's the after, complete with pictures! I kept going with Week 4's goals and am pretty happy with how things turned out!
Cabinet after: The three drawer organizers by the cook books have medicines in it. One is pain killers for me, one is fever reducers and kids' medicines and the other is cough and cold medicines. There are still two other bottles of vitamins that don't fit, but that's okay. Maybe seeing them will remind us to take them! :)

This is the pantry after. This is the view from the door. The shoebox actually has snacks pre-measured into snack bags to give the kids some more responsibility for themselves. They still have to ask, but they can choose which one they want. The space by the fruit snacks is for graham crackers.
*Edited to add: The red and black fabric hanging from the right is my homemade plastic bag holder. I love it, but still had to take out another bag full of plastic bags to go to recycling! :) The bag holder is hanging on a plastic hanger (I think 3M makes them, but the previous owners put these up) and there's also another one with aprons on it.

This is the view to the left of the door. That open spot is where the kids' plates used to be. It's past the garbage can so I'm not sure what to put there yet.

This is right outside our garage door. Now our napkins, extra plasticware, kleenex and toilet paper is all out of the way, but still close by! Yay for a productive week and getting things done! :)



5 comments:

Amber said...

Way to go!! Your cabinets and pantry look great! (I love your plastic bag holder - I'm guessing that's what the red and black fabric bag is, am I right?) Keep up the great work.

Rosario said...

I wish I had a pantry closet. I use an armoire as my pantry. You still have so much room for more. Good job.

mara said...

You did a great job with your pantry! And I love the idea of making small snack bags for your kids...I may just have to try that here too! :)

Madonna said...

It looks fabulous! I love being able to find things easily in the kitchen. I should make individual size snack bags for me! :)

Melinda said...

Looks fabulous!! ;0) A clean pantry is so worth the effort!! Hope you'll join us this week, too.. we're almost there!

Post a Comment