CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 6 Goal

Okay, so I know that it's Thursday, but we have the boutique this week, plus I've been teaching Bubs's preschool this week, plus I have two showers (which I had to deal with presents for), so it's been crazy! (Oh, and Hubby hasn't been home before 8:30 p.m. at all this week...yikes!) Anyway, I thought I'd post my goal, since I'm supposed to reveal it tomorrow, just to keep me accountable. My goal is actually not in the house...I hope it still counts. I'm going to attempt to do some organizing in the van. It's looking a little lived in. Which wouldn't be a problem if we lived in it, I guess, but since we don't, it shouldn't. My plan is to clear out the front seat a bit. I hope to make a garbage bag container for the backs of seats, but that may have to wait until I can get some more boning next week. I've been dealing with a lot of boning this week making nursing covers, so I'm not sure I'm up to it right now. Anyway, I'm planning on getting one of my already purchased plastic shoe boxes for underneath my console between the front seats. It'll probably hold a couple of bottles of water, some snack baggies full of snacks, cereal bars, plus those things you always realize you need while you're out...for example, tissue paper, tape, ribbon (for those times where you head off to a birthday party or shower and realize you haven't gotten a gift yet!) and some stamps and envelopes (because I'm clearly not good at planning ahead and need those things at the drop of a hat). I'm sure I'll come up with some other things that I'll need, plus I need to come up with a good garbage solution for the front seat, so that the passenger doesn't have to swing a garbage bag out of their way to sit down. Yikes! I'm sure that was too much for some of you...just wait till I get a before picture up. It's frightening. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I think this is a great idea. It would really help me out to keep some snacks in my car like that, and I never thought about the clear shoebox idea. Thanks for the tip.

Post a Comment