CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Idea

So, I love Christmas. I loved Halloween and now I love Christmas. I'll love Thanksgiving in between (especially since it's right next to my birthday!), but for now, this is a Christmas post. My neighbor had a Halloween party a few weeks ago and had soup for everyone and did not have a ladel! The funny part was that she asked her husband where it was and he told her it was in the sandbox in the backyard! :) I thought it was funny, anyway. So, I figured for my neighbor gift for her this year, I'd get her a ladel, fill it with Hershey's Kisses, wrap with cute cellophane (or cheaper, yet just as effective Saran Wrap) and a ribbon and put a label on that says, "Have yourself a merry 'Ladel' 'Kiss-mas'." What do you think? I thought it was pretty clever and would fill a definite need that I know she has, instead of adding tons of sweets to her house!

1 comments:

Jen said...

What a cute idea! I always seem to need more ladels so I am sure she will love it. I may have to "borrow" that idea from you. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment