CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

My idea was featured!

Okay, for anyone who blogs, you know that this is kind of a big deal. Like, huge! (Okay, maybe that's me...I need to be validated.) Anyway, Somewhat Simple featured my Christmas neighbor gift idea over at her blog. Head on over there and check it out, along with other fantastic ideas. And, as it turns out, I will only be using that idea on one neighbor. My wonderful new neighborhood has a tradition of taking the money that you would have spent on neighbor gifts and collecting it to donate to someone in need. This year is a single mother who lives in another part of our neighborhood. I'm excited about it, but a little bummed that I won't be able to use more of the ladel idea! So use it for me, everyone! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment