CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fireplace Before and after

Okay, I decided that I had a little extra time since Baldy's been taking some decent naps lately (not to mention the nap that Chubs took yesterday! Heaven!) so I added a project. The fireplace is where the mail gets dumped, so a lot of mail had to be gone through and I added a basket that I had bought a while back for the mail to go in and out of. Between that and the letter holder in the mudroom, hopefully we'll be able to keep on top of the mail a little more! Wish me luck with it! :) I also was inspired to finally get the zucchini off of my fireplace as well, so it was a very good project...from the big zucchini alone I grated seven cups to make zucchini bread from and to freeze for later.
After: I know it doesn't look like much, but we keep our church magazines on the fireplace so they're out for us to read whenever we find time and our Netflix movies are in the basket, waiting to be returned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment