CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 15: Not gonna happen

Well, I'm on my second load of laundry today. All my clothes. That never happens...okay it happens about once every week to week and a half. You know, when I'm on my last pair of clean underwear and I'm wearing pajamas because nothing else is clean. I was going to work on the dress today, but at this point, I'm on hour 10 of a pretty massive headache that my normal medicine is just NOT kicking! And the Hubs is gone for the weekend. On the bright side, my sweet sister agreed to come stay with me, so I got a two hour nap this afternoon. And a haircut which was nice. She also is grocery shopping with my older three kids so that I don't have to. And bringing me back a Mountain Dew which will hopefully help kick that headache. I never drink caffeine unless I have a serious headache, so I don't have any around here. Especially since the Hubs stopped drinking it a few years ago, too. I am going to start printing the pattern for the dress since I'm fairly certain that I can at least cut a straight line...since it's quiet. I'm not sure I could sew a straight line today, unfortunately. So I'll be sewing my butt off later. Cross your fingers for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment