CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 27: Pics of the Memory Game


I knew I'd get to it eventually! Despite a not-so-great day. I did discover that I need to take a vitamin D supplement. I've been dealing with depression for a little while and my midwife recommended doing vitamin D testing. It was WAY lower than it's supposed to be. I would say that if that's something you're concerned about, it's an easy test to have done and was a way easier fix than I was expecting. I am still going to be taking an anti-depressant to help with things, but this should make a difference. Hopefully all of this will continue to help me get out of my "funk."  The crafting actually does help on days that I manage to get it done, so I'm grateful for the 31 days project to keep me on track with that. It gives me a little break from dealing with kid stress and I LOVE it, so thanks for your words of encouragement on my projects!  That means a lot to me!

1 comments:

Alana in Canada said...

What a great project! Thanks for stopping by the blog nd leaving your comment. I've had bouts with a bad back, too, so I know how you feel. Hope you can get some comfort and rest.

Post a Comment